Friday, December 31, 2010

Restless Audrey Assad

Capo 4 (B)

Intro
G, G/F#, Em, Bm, D

Verse 1
G G/F#
You dwell in the songs that we are singing
Em7
Rising to the heavens
Bm D
Rising to Your heart, Your heart
G G/F#
Our praises filling up the spaces
Em7
In between our frailty
Bm D
And everything You are, You are

Pre-Chorus
Am Em D
The keeper of my heart

Chorus
G Am
And I’m restless, I’m restless
G/B C Em D
till I rest in You, till I rest in You
G Am
I am restless, I’m restless
G/B C Em D G (C 2nd time)
till I rest in You, till I rest in You, oh God.

Verse 2
G G/F#
Speak now, for my soul is listening
Em7
Say that You have saved me
Bm D
Whisper in the dark, the dark
G G/F#
I know You’re more than my salvation
Em7
Without You I am hopeless
Bm D
Tell me who You are, You are

(Repeat Chorus and Pre-Chorus)

Bridge
C G/B
Still my heart, hold me close
C Em D
Let me hear a still small voice
C G/B
Let it grow, let it rise
C Em D (C 2nd time)
into a shout, into a cry

(Repeat Chorus)


Wonderful song just love it. God Bless you all =]

No comments: